Inspired by Motionless' facts about me blog.
- My name is the same as the city I live in, as well as the last name of its founder.
- As you already know, I'm a fan of prehistoric creatures 65 MYA and back, although I like a few animals from the Cenozoic Era.
- My favorite animals are carnivorous dinosaurs, my all time favorite being the Tyrannosaurus.
- Most of my OCs are dinosaurs. My human OCs are usually overpowered.
- I actually don't have a One True Pairing. This is because I don't know many ships.
- My favorite film is actually not a dinosaur film, rather the 1954 Godzilla. The effects are cheesy, yet still look cool, and the characters are actually rather interesting/mysterious.
- I practically sit around inside my house. I don't usually willingly go ou…
Yay a second language.
Velociraptor noises: Simple words, like I, he, she, we, etc.
Brachiosaurus noises: All the other words and phrases, except for swear words.
Triceratops noises: Used when your either tired (sleepy-tired) or tired of something.
Parasaurolophus/Apatosaurus/Pachyrhinosaurus noises: When your extremely scared/shocked of something.
Pteranodon noises: Usually used when you mutter or whisper.
Indominus Rex noises: In times of stress or pain.
Spinosaurus noises: When your mentally insane and need an enclosure.
Tyrannosaurus Rex noises: All phrases and words, but in a more angry tone. This is also used for swearing.Read more >
Hello. This is [REDACTED] speaking. I'm here to spill some information about [REDACTED].
He's been around longer than you expected. He's been around longer than the '87 pizzeria.
But his age will not be found out.Read more >
Let's get right to it.Read more >